Saturday, June 2, 2012

Color Blocking




Blue Top sleeveless : H&M | Platform Heels : GAGA | Full length pants : Splash | Accessories : H&M | Wristwatch : Casio

I took the opportunity to style my own outfit during this photoshoot that went down last Friday, May 25 at Barzan Towers. At first, I was afraid to put on lots of colors just to say that I'm wearing a color blocking outfit but  then again, like what other people said "confidence is the best outfit" so I wore my clothes, put on my accessories with confidence! Whallaaa, I can say that I came up with a very genius color blocking trend this summer. Just don't mention how hassle I was on searching for my platform sandals :P Mom repaired my romper into a full length, high-waisted pants and covered the garter with orange cloth just to fill in with the concept :) She's so brilliant, isn't she? And to have some accent, I wore yellow colored accessories for this including my wristwatch. To add a teenie weenie effect into myself, my hair stylist tied my hair into like this that is why I looked like a Candy Mag cover girl here.





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment